Eclectic Horseman is different from any other horse publication on the market. A bimonthly magazine dedicated to educating horse owners of all skill levels and disciplines, Eclectic Horseman takes a balanced approach to helping to further your education.
READ THE REVIEWS
Every issue features detailed how-to articles from a number of top trainers and clinicians as well as thought-provoking philosophical stories.
How-To Articles With:
- Horse training tips with the best in the business.
- Detailed step-by-step articles teaching readers how to perform specific tasks or accomplish certain goals with their horse.
- Articles covering a variety of levels, one for beginners, one for more advanced riders.
- Easy to follow photos layouts and diagrams for you to follow.
- Exploring how craftsmen create the equipment we use on our horses and ourselves.
- Looking outside traditional understandings: biomechanics, body movement, holistic medicines.
- Studies and reprints of ancient horsemanship texts to learn from the masters of the past.
- Anecdotes from talented horsemen that teach a horsemanship lesson or experience.
- Exploring why horses have certain reactions and why some methods are more effective.
- Stories that teach how to build a better relationship through understanding and communication.