Eclectic Horseman Issue No. 112
Feeling What A Horse Needs Part 1 Building a Foundation with Tom Curtin
Tom takes us through his thoughts and observations while working with a colt in the round pen.
Who Is To Blame? By Ross Jacobs
When neither horse or human is to blame how do we think about accidents. Enjoy an interesting perspective in this essay.
Your Why Matters By Scott DePaolo
In order to reach your goals its important to understand why you are doing what you are doing. Scott guides you through a series of questions to help you refine your understanding of your “why.”
What We Can Learn From a Barn Fire by Sue Stuska Ed.D.
In an emergency there is very little time to react; here are some key points to think through ahead of time in case of a fire.
Considering The Horse Chapter 1 – The Horse’s Mind By Tom Moates
A book excerpt from Tom Moates’ Kindle book Considering the Horse based on his notes from Harry Whitney clinics.
Why the Hindquarters Are So Important By Cal Middleton
Cal dives deeper into the functional importance of the hindquarters in your horsemanship.
Eclectic Horseman Magazine Subscription
$40.00 – $126.00
You’ve just found Eclectic Horseman, the bi-monthly magazine dedicated to educating horse owners of all skill levels and disciplines. Eclectic Horseman is filled with solid information for horse owners of every skill level and takes a balanced approach to your education.
Every issue features detailed how-to articles from a number of top trainers and clinicians as well as thought-provoking philosophical stories. Eclectic Horseman is different from any other horse publication on the market.
How-To Articles With:
- Horse training tips with the best in the business.
- Detailed step-by-step articles teaching readers how to perform specific tasks or accomplish certain goals with their horse.
- Articles covering a variety of levels, one for beginners, one for more advanced riders.
- Easy to follow photos layouts and diagrams for you to follow.
- Exploring how craftsmen create the equipment we use on our horses and ourselves.
- Looking outside traditional understandings: biomechanics, body movement, holistic medicines.
- Studies and reprints of ancient horsemanship texts to learn from the masters of the past.
- Anecdotes from talented horsemen that teach a horsemanship lesson or experience.
- Exploring why horses have certain reactions and why some methods are more effective.
- Stories that teach how to build a better relationship through understanding and communication.
Buy a friend a gift subscription: Follow this link.
— Eclectic Horseman
Make renewing easier and subscribe with auto-renewals: Follow this link. Your credit card is tokenized and safe.
— Eclectic Horseman