Eclectic Horseman Issue No. 113
The Path To Developing A Dynamic Youth Horsemanship Program By Kristin Jacob
Learn about the inspiration and process that Kristin went through to develop her unique program.
Feeling What A Horse Needs Part 2 Building a Foundation with Tom Curtin
Tom takes us through his thoughts and observations while working with a colt in the round pen.
I Wish You Peace By Kathleen Beckham
Having an understanding of what peace means to your horse can have a huge impact on all that you do.
The Art of Being Early By Tom Moates
Being early can have so many benefits to your horse’s learning process, here’s is a specific experience to explore this concept.
Goal Setting that Makes a Difference By Scott DePaolo
Whether it’s for your life in general or your horsemanship specifically, working through the process of setting goals can help you achieve them.
The Use of Pressure By Ross Jacobs
An essay encouraging readers to understand the ways that they use pressure in their horse training.
Eclectic Horseman Magazine Subscription
$40.00 – $126.00
You’ve just found Eclectic Horseman, the bi-monthly magazine dedicated to educating horse owners of all skill levels and disciplines. Eclectic Horseman is filled with solid information for horse owners of every skill level and takes a balanced approach to your education.
Every issue features detailed how-to articles from a number of top trainers and clinicians as well as thought-provoking philosophical stories. Eclectic Horseman is different from any other horse publication on the market.
How-To Articles With:
- Horse training tips with the best in the business.
- Detailed step-by-step articles teaching readers how to perform specific tasks or accomplish certain goals with their horse.
- Articles covering a variety of levels, one for beginners, one for more advanced riders.
- Easy to follow photos layouts and diagrams for you to follow.
- Exploring how craftsmen create the equipment we use on our horses and ourselves.
- Looking outside traditional understandings: biomechanics, body movement, holistic medicines.
- Studies and reprints of ancient horsemanship texts to learn from the masters of the past.
- Anecdotes from talented horsemen that teach a horsemanship lesson or experience.
- Exploring why horses have certain reactions and why some methods are more effective.
- Stories that teach how to build a better relationship through understanding and communication.
Buy a friend a gift subscription: Follow this link.
— Eclectic Horseman
Make renewing easier and subscribe with auto-renewals: Follow this link. Your credit card is tokenized and safe.
— Eclectic Horseman