Eclectic Horseman Issue No. 102
The Order Matters – Planning Your Ride with Buck Brannaman
Systematically working through movements helps make sure you are moving forward in your progression with your horse and gives you a plan for each ride.
The Before Factor by Bryan Neubert
A story that emphasizes the importance of sharing knowledge between generations of horsemen as well as offering ideas on keeping your horse’s attention with you.
Feeling What a Horse Needs Part 7 – The First Ride by Tom Curtin
In the final installment of this series, Tom rides his colt for the first time. Watch as he exposes his colt to all the things he needs for future under saddle.
Translating the Work: An Interview with Milly Hunt Porter, Part One by Donnette Hicks
Understanding the life and history of the writer who made possible two of the greatest print resources on horsemanship.
Eclectic Horseman Magazine Subscription
$38.00 – $120.00
You’ve just found Eclectic Horseman, the bi-monthly magazine dedicated to educating horse owners of all skill levels and disciplines. Eclectic Horseman is filled with solid information for horse owners of every skill level and takes a balanced approach to your education.
Every issue features detailed how-to articles from a number of top trainers and clinicians as well as thought-provoking philosophical stories. Eclectic Horseman is different from any other horse publication on the market.
How-To Articles With:
- Horse training tips with the best in the business.
- Detailed step-by-step articles teaching readers how to perform specific tasks or accomplish certain goals with their horse.
- Articles covering a variety of levels, one for beginners, one for more advanced riders.
- Easy to follow photos layouts and diagrams for you to follow.
- Exploring how craftsmen create the equipment we use on our horses and ourselves.
- Looking outside traditional understandings: biomechanics, body movement, holistic medicines.
- Studies and reprints of ancient horsemanship texts to learn from the masters of the past.
- Anecdotes from talented horsemen that teach a horsemanship lesson or experience.
- Exploring why horses have certain reactions and why some methods are more effective.
- Stories that teach how to build a better relationship through understanding and communication.
To the very best customers in the world,
Would you be interested in never missing an issue, saving yourself some hassle, and saving us a stamp! :) Then drop us a note at checkout or call 303-449-3537 to let us know if you would like the option to auto renew your subscription(s).
Thanks for all your support!
— Eclectic Horseman