Table of Contents:
• Smooth Water Crossing with Jon Ensign
• Foundation Exercises: The Stop with Martin Black
• Learning to track cattle and Use a knot rope with Bryan Neubert
• Adjusting to fit a horse with too much energy with Joe Wolter
• Understanding Your Shoulders with Wendy Murdoch
• In Their Own Words: The Traditional Cowboy Arts Assoc.
The Horseman’s Gazette is a quarterly video-series and complement to our print magazine, The Eclectic Horseman.Watch the familiar faces from its pages, listen to their voices, and witness their expertise with your own eyes and ears. We’ll also introduce you to new horsemen and -women who are out in the world working for the horse, educating riders to a deeper understanding and respect for ways of working with horses that work with their nature, not in spite of it.
Each issue will be sold separately for $35 per DVD or as a subscription of 4 DVDs a year.
In this fifth issue you will learn how to help your horse learn to cross water, develop a strong stop, and how you might adjust to fit your horse when he has more energy than you might want. Chock-full of information for all students of horsemanship, it is your seat on the fence to how the best trainers in the business work with their horses and their students.
Using the technology in a way you can view the table of contents and “flip” to whatever story grabs your interest to study, we’ll give you 3 hours of solid instructional material as well as thought-provoking insights to keep you busy until the next issue.
Please enjoy a sneak preview of this DVD: