Available in DVD format only.
Join Martin as he introduces you to his philosophy of starting colts while he takes several colts and one young stallion through their first day of riding.
Topics covered in this video include:
• Martin’s five basic principles of horsemanship
• A horse’s need for self-preservation
• Finding and using the center of gravity
• Seeking relief vs. yielding from pressure
• Creating a crisis to gain confidence
• Working with an aggressive stallion
• Also, halter preparation, catching, saddle preparation, flag work, saddling, bridling, preparing to mount, first ride, transitions, and much more.
This DVD is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes long and includes biographical information and many incredible still shots of Martin as well.