A great resource for riders at every level!
This book includes some of the most common problems people consistently seem to have with their horses. Marty provides you with ideas and suggestions on how to develop a plan to solve the problems you struggle with yourself to build a willing partnership with your horse!
In this book, Marty covers:
* Riding Foundation
* Barn Sour
* Crossing Water and Bridges
* Pulls Back when Tied
(softcover, photos, illustrations, 247 pgs.)
Problem Solving 2
This book begins where Problem-Solving Vol. 1 left off. Although it covers specific problems not addressed in the first book, you’ll definitely notice a common thread between the two. For example, the principles of feel, timing and balance are the same throughout both books. Those principles -making the right thing easy and the wrong thing difficult, adjusting to fit the situation and the relationship between pressure and the timing of the release – are fundamental in the approach to solving any problem.
Marty will help you develop a willing partnership with your horse!
This book covers:
* Halter-braking Problems
* Hoof- and Leg-handling Problems
* Cinchy and Difficult-to-saddle Horses
* Mounting Problems
* Head-shy, Ear-shy, Hard-to-bridle Horses
* Problems Riding One-handed, Neck-reining
* Trail-riding Problems and Distractions
* Good Trail-riding Habits and Techniques
* Develop Trust and Confidence through Cattle Work
* Make Every Ride an Adventure
(softcover 230 pages, photographs)