Table of Contents:
• Elements of Bridle Horse Refinement with Buck Brannaman
• Foundation Exercises Part 2: Working on Leads with Martin Black
• Riding a Horse Who Is Behind the Leg with Joe Wolter
• Introduction to Rope Work with Bryan Neubert
• Circles and Turns Exercise with Richard Caldwell
• Profile of Bootmakers Ed and Thea Disney
The Horseman’s Gazette is a quarterly video-series and complement to our print magazine, The Eclectic Horseman.Watch the familiar faces from its pages, listen to their voices, and witness their expertise with your own eyes and ears. We’ll also introduce you to new horsemen and -women who are out in the world working for the horse, educating riders to a deeper understanding and respect for ways of working with horses that work with their nature, not in spite of it.
Each issue will be sold separately for $35 per DVD or as a subscription of 4 DVDs a year.
In this fourth issue you will learn some ways to expose your horse to a rope both on foot and in the saddle, some elements of bridle horse refinement, and an exercise for developing correct turnarounds. Chock-full of information for all students of horsemanship, it is your seat on the fence to how the best trainers in the business work with their horses and their students.
Using the technology in a way you can view the table of contents and “flip” to whatever story grabs your interest to study, we’ll give you 3 hours of solid instructional material as well as thought-provoking insights to keep you busy until the next issue.