Three Masters, Three Legends Part 1-3 – George Morris, Buck Brannaman & Rodney Jenkins – 6 disc set
Save 10% when you order this set!
How are these men alike? . . . “What these three horsemen have is truly special. They have a concentration – an intense focus on the horse and/or student that is unique – and they expect that back from us. There is a power of observation that’s beyond most of us.” – Melanie Smith Taylor
November . . . a crisp winter weekend at the Buffalo Therapeutic Riding Center . . . and a once-in-a-lifetime summit meeting of the greatest minds in horsemanship: Rodney Jenkins, Buck Brannaman and George Morris.
You are front-row-center for all the action, insights and inspiration in this exclusive 3-part DVD series, Three Masters, Three Legends. See the intense focus, rigorous concentration and amazing timing that have made these men the masters of their craft. Learn their secret ways of detecting the smallest changes in a horse’s behavior. Experience their unique methods of establishing a wonderful, humane bond with the world’s most beautiful animal.
Part 1 includes:
• Starting a Horse: Parts 1 & 2 (Buck Brannaman)
• Conformation Clinic (Rodney Jenkins)
• Reprogramming the Spoiled Horse (Buck Brannaman)
• Riding Fundamentals (George Morris)
Part 2 includes:
• Starting Over: The Problem Horse (Buck Brannaman)
• Riding Fundamentals Intermediate Level (George Morris)
• The Hack Class (Rodney Jenkins)
• Starting a Horse: Part 4 (Buck Brannaman)
Part 3 includes:
• Hunters over Fences (Rodney Jenkins)
• Starting a Horse: Parts 5 & 6 (Buck Brannaman)
• Advanced Fundamentals: Jumpers (George Morris)