Volume I Seat and Aids: An educational DVD that is expertly articulated by Charles de Kunffy, world-renowned clinician, 14 years as an FEI Judge, and author of five books on Classical Dressage.
The centerpiece of this DVD is a unique and thorough description of how to obtain the correct rider’s position on horseback and how to maintain it in motion by integrating the the rider’s structure with the horse’s motion.
Invaluable information that is simply not taught anymore. This is becoming a lost art, but it is explained here and demonstrated by the author.
This video provides the means to achieving excellence in Classical Dressage:
- Experience the passion of correct equitation
- Discover how to obtain the perfect seat and why you must have it
- Explore Classical Dressage and perceive its benefits
- Acquire the precise leg position and the proper use of the leg
- Learn principals that are effective on any horse
- Learn how to create beautiful form through proper posture, position and aids
- Understand the use of hands and reins in their proper function
- Discover lunging exercises to achieve eloquence
- Acquire the means to achieving harmony between horse and rider
|This easy to follow, succinctly communicated video comprehensively presents the classical equitation system.|