Master horseman Buck Brannaman, the real-life Horse Whisperer, continues the chronicle of his life as trainer and mentor in Believe, where we meet thirteen remarkable people whose lives he has affected. Through their accounts of help and healing and through Brannaman’s own introductions, the reader is inspired by the hope and confidence that he instilled in these individuals. This updated edition includes a new foreword, introduction, and account by one of Brannaman’s longtime observers.
• Sherry, who learned to replace fear of the unknown with knowledge of reality;
• Theresa, who, through teaching her horse to accept the saddle and bridle, acquired patience and a sense of timing;
• Sissy, who credits her ability to cope with a life-threatening illness to Brannaman’s inspiring words and deeds;
• Nicole, who developed confidence and a sense of teamwork while her horse learned not to fear independence;
• Diane, who discovered the value of releasing life’s past traumas;
• Shane, who saw horses forge a bond between himself and the son he thought he had lost forever.
Softcover, 178 pages